Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photos With A Vintage Feel



I was finally able to get a couple of my friends together for a very quick photo shoot. I had to do this shoot in about 10 minutes because we nearly missed the sunlight. The sun is beginning to set so early now, that we were still driving to our destination and following the last bit of rays. I was just happy to get a few cute pictures in such a limited amount of time. My friends had fun so, we will all probably get together again. Next time we will hopefully remember that the sun goes down much earlier and plan for a little more time.

Soon, I have a couple more photo shoots scheduled with my first model set ups from Model Mayhem. I am nervous and excited! And at the same time I can't wait to give it a go. More pictures will come to follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment