Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I am so terrible at posting regularly....

I guess, I just don't feel I have that much to say. At least, I don't feel it's interesting enough to blog about. Even though, my favorite bloggers just talk about their day to day activities and post pictures and I thoroughly enjoy it. Maybe, next year I will get better.

Today, I created a list of ideas of things to photograph. I am considering doing a new photo a day. I don't know how long that will last but, it would be a fun challenge. I am not planning to restrict it to self portraits only. I will be allowed to photograph anything. I need to challenge myself and give this blog some action! For now, here are a few newly listed photography prints. All happen to be self portraits. They have been added to my Etsy shop Coco Cherie .




2 comments:

  1. I just love your self portraits! They are truly inspiring. I need to create a studio for myself! Hehe. I feel the same way--uncertain about what to blog about or if it will seem boring. I also feel like I need to scrap my entire etsy shop except for 3 photos or so and just start over. I feel like my photography is so lacking right now and I am just not even trying! Sigh. It's so frustrating. Haha. I may try a photo a day challenge, too...starting in January, so we'll see how that goes! I definitely want to step it up...sigh. I'd love to see you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! It is encouraging to hear that you like my self portraits. I do them whenever I get in a mood to photograph someone and obviously, I am alone. hahaha

    I will be changing my direction in photography and my shop too. I am starting to learn what I really like, as well as, what others seem to like. I did a lot of test prints and just decided to add them all to Etsy. Many I will not be reprinting but, some I will be enlarging to 8x10's.

    Yes, I will definitely be pushing myself to take more and more photos. It will have to start after the holidays. The holidays are just so crammed with things to do!

    Oh, did you get a chance to make necklaces? How did they turn out? I really want to make some and... I want to make some photo blocks. Those will come next year too.....

    ReplyDelete