Thursday, October 14, 2010

Delicious Homemade Asian Soup!

I've been experimenting in the kitchen lately and today attempted to create an Asian style soup. I know, I am such a dork. Taking pictures of the soup, I proudly made and am currently eating. Then even blogging about it. But, it was delicious!









Here's a list of the ingredients:
Bok Choy
Baby Corn
Watercrest
Celery
Snow Peas
Zucchini
Shitake Mushrooms
Green Onions
Garlic
Rice Stick Noodles
Vegetable Bouillon
Sesame Chili Oil
Soy Sauce
Lemon Juice
Red Pepper Flakes
Water

2 comments:

  1. i was almost your 100th follower ;) i love asian soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there! =) Oh, man! That looks SO good! I LOVE soup! One of the things I regret the most is not having had time to ask my mom to teach me how to make her delicious Japanese soups =(. I haven't even given a try to mis soup. MY aunts say there's no trick, but I know it won't taste like my mom's.

    Nice blog! =)

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete