Saturday, July 18, 2009

Paper Dolls


Today, I was supposed to be going to the beach. I have been in my bathing suit all day long. I really hate waiting for other people. If a plan is made please sick to it or call to cancel. Geez! I guess now I am not going to the beach and I am really bummed for wasting my day. I could have been doing so many things. Well, while I have been waiting, I created this silly image, I call Paper Dolls. The dress will be going in my shop soon. Maybe tonight if I don't hear back from my pal. I want to add the little paper doll tabs but, that may take me awhile to figure out. Especially because of my poor photoshop skills.

7 comments:

  1. i hate when people do that too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely HATE when people do that! It just wastes my day and time, especially when it's so easy to just call up to cancel and whatnot.

    Anyways, lovely dress! The scalloped neckline is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, the paper doll images you did are so fun! Hope your day ended up to be a good one. Your the lucky winner of the vintage rose ring drawing I did! Thanks for all the great feedback! Let me know your address & I will put it in the mail for you.

    Carrie Kile
    Little Peach Vintage
    littlepeachvintage.blogspot.com
    littlepeachvintage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday, was just such a bummer. It also just makes me worried about her because I never heard back from her besides when we confirmed our plans in the morning. I hope she is alright. Maybe, I will hear from her today.

    Besides that I did add the dress to my Etsy store considering I never received a phone call from my friend and today I think I am going to go to the beach.

    Thank you all for your comments and thank you soo much Carrie for your sweet giveaway. I am really excited to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing is worse than being flaked out on! grrr

    your paperdolls are super cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sucks when people do that, sorry to hear you had a bad day. Love the paperdoll image and the dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this photo!
    ur dress is simple but cuteee...

    yes, agree... i hate waiting for other people too. =)

    ReplyDelete