Friday, July 10, 2009

Red Floral Wrap Dress Is Now On Etsy



I posted this dress on my blog a little while back. When I posted it, I had planned to sell it but, it has taken me a while to finally decide to let it go. If anyone is interested in it, it's in the shop. Here's the shop link Coco Cherie Vintage Clothing and here's the dress link Vintage Red Floral Wrap Dress.

Besides the dress, I am getting ready to leave to my old hometown. One of my cousin's is visiting from Arizona, Gabe, and I haven't seen him in about 3 years. I am very excited to see him. Unfortunately, he is not here very long and he's mainly here to promote his punk band, Automatic Self Destruct. So, I will only be seeing him today.

5 comments:

  1. I Really love the dress but unfortunately i am banned from buying anything online :(
    To answer your question, i get most of my images from http://cyanatrendland.com/images
    thanks for visiting my blog i will definitely be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.
    The dress is quite nice, but i don't think it's really me ):
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that dress is absolutely gorgeous!
    I am going to have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very unique dress.
    btw,
    i love the transparent vest on ur other post. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je l'adore (:

    It's such a pretty print!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete