Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Visit To Guajome Park Photoshoot

Today, I had fun with my boyfriend taking some pictures. This is my second time being able to convince him to go. I think we are getting better. I just have to give him a little nudge. He is a much better photographer than he gives himself credit. I like that I am able to give him some direction and he is starting to understand what I mean. I am excited for our next ventures. I think we will have a better understanding and things will only get better:)

Oh, I have a sweet short story to mention. While we were walking around at the park, in the distance there was an old man walking his dog. He smiled and waved us over. He politely asked if we would like him to take a picture of us. We said yes, and we sat down on a bench and he snapped a picture of us. I just thought it was so sweet of him. He says he comes there often because it's peaceful and not many others are around. I hope I see him next time we go. Maybe I can snap a picture of him and his sweet dog.
















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. The second to last is stunning.

    Love the sweet old man. I hope next time you can capture him.

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second to the last picture is my favorite too! Well, besides the one of my sweetheart and me:)

    ReplyDelete