Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Walk In The Park

Today, I was finally able to convince my sweetheart to go for a short stroll through our local park. I really wanted to take a few outdoor pictures. Unfortunately, today the weather kept shifting. The clouds would spread and darken the sky. Most of our pictures didn't have the soft sunlight, as I had hoped for. I attempted false sunlight with a little adjusting in photoshop.

Dress: Vintage
Lipstick: Mac, Russian Red

For An Enlarged View Of The Dress Please Click On Each Picture




2 comments:

  1. The first photo of you is so very lovely!! Beautiful dress!

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take these photos??!!! They are beautiful! The sunlight in the back is great the way it hits the model.

    Loving it!!!
    xo
    shae

    ReplyDelete