Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Model Mayhem

Today, I signed up for Model Mayhem, as a photographer. If any of you have signed up then, you know it takes time before being approved. I hope I get approved, I am nervous among all of the extremely talented photographers. I am an amateur/hobbyist photographer but, I am so eager to learn and work with others. I am giving it a shot. In a couple weeks, we will see.

Are any of you on Model Mayhem? If so, I would love to see your profile:)

If I get approved, my Model Mayhem name will be Coco Cherie. Here are some of the pictures I added to my profile.














2 comments:

  1. I'm on Model Mayhem listed as a model, not a photographer. It doesn't take long for them to get back to you, and I'm sure you will be accepted!
    Here is my site:
    http://www.modelmayhem.com/1198702

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking about joining actually, as a model. There are so many talented photographers, but you're photographs are excellent, you shouldn't worry. There appears to be a lot of alternative photographers who do very burlesque/ fetish stuff! Thats not my thing so I've been putting off joining. We need more fashion photographers on there.

    ReplyDelete