Friday, October 30, 2009

Pin Up Inspired, Kitty Cat Halloween Costume


Wednesday night, my friends and I dressed up and went out for some early Halloween fun. I was a pin up inspired kitty cat. I think I am going out again tonight. I haven't decided what I am going to be but, on Halloween night I will be going to L.A. and attending Monster Massive. I am going as Lolita and will be wearing this same outfit but changed around a bit. I will add more photos of the additional costumes after Halloween!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween and I can't wait to see what everyone else is!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

  1. happy halloween!
    kiss kiss

    www.theminetteissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the one like the French Vogue calendar cover of Eniko Mihalik?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the top and shorts - you really do look like a pin up kitty. Happy (late) Halloween!!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete